Add: Room 1003, College of Resource and Environment, South China Agricultural University Guangzhou, P.R. China
Tel./Email: 86-20-85280292, Mobile: +86-13697457360, Email: email@example.com
Career Position (Full-time):
• Ph.D and professor of soil and environmental science
• Director of Resources and Environment Research Center, South China Agricultural University (SCAU)
• Director of Sino-UK Joint Institute for Environmental Research & Education (SCAU-LEC-GIG)
• Discipline leader of both Agricultural Resources and Environment and affiliated Soil Science of SCAU
• Vice dean of College of Resource and Environment, SCAU
• Vice chairman of academic committee (agriculture and forestry division) of SCAU
• Director of Key Laboratory of Arable Land Protection of Ministry of Agriculture of China
• Director of Engineering Technology Center of Arable Soil Pollution Remediation of Guangdong Province
• Vice Director of Key Laboratory of Construction Land Reuse of Ministry of Land and Resource of China
• Chief scientist of Organic Pollution Remediation Innovation Team of Ministry of Agriculture of China
• Vice director of Technical Center of Ecological Treatment of Sewage of Guangdong Province
Academic Position (Part-time):
• Vice president of National Collaborative Innovation Union for Heavy Metal Pollution Prevention in Farmland Environment.
• Executive director of Soil Science Society of China (concurrently vice director of Soil Biology and Biochemistry Specialized Committee, and vice director of Education Committee)
• Vice chairman of executive council of Soil Society of Guangdong province (concurrently director of Soil Quality and Food Safety Specialized Committee)
• Vice president of Fertilizer association of Guangdong province
• Vice director of Organic Agriculture committee of Agricultural Resources and Planning Society of China
• Member of executive council of Agronomy Society of Guangdong province (concurrently vice director of Soil and Fertilizer Committee)
• Member of Nutrition Cycling and Environment Committee of Plant Nutrition of China
• Member of Healthy Soil Committee of Superior Farm Produce of China
Subject editor or Editorial board member of journal:
• Journal of Soils and Sediments (SCI)
• Chinese Journal of Soil Science
• Chinese Journal of Agro-Environmental Science
• Journal of South China Agricultural University
• Member of advisory group of National Natural Science Foundation of China (14th and 15th session)
• Member of advisory group of Cultivated Land Quality Management of Ministry of Agriculture (1st and 2nd session)
• Member of advisory group of Microbial Fertilizer Examination of Ministry of Agriculture (7th and 8th session)
• Head of advisory group of Rural Sewage Controlling of Guangdong Province
Doctor degree (2004-2008)
• University Paris VII-Diderot, Institut De Physique Du Globe De Paris (IPGP)
• Subject: Geochemistry
• Supervisor: Prof. Marc Benedetti, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Co-supervisor: Prof. Corinne Rouland-Lefevre, Email: Corinne.Rouland-Lefevre@bondy.ird.fr
Master degree (1994-1997)
• South China Agricultural University, College of Resources and Environment
• Subject: Soil Science, Supervisor: Prof. Wu Qi-tang, Email: email@example.com
Bachelor degree (1990-1994)
• Shandong Agricultural University, Department of Soil Agricultural Chemistry
• Subject: Soil and Plant Nutrition, Supervisor: Prof. Wang Yichuan, Prof. Wang Wenxiang
• 11/2009 present Professor, College of Resources and Environment, SCAU
• 11/2004-12/2009 Associate professor, College of Resources and Environment, SCAU
• 07/1997-11/2004 Lecturer, College of Resources and Environment, SCAU
• 03/2009-03/2011 Project director of Soil science, National Natural Science Foundation of China
• 02/2004-02/2005 Visiting scholar in Wageningen University, the Netherlands.
• Partner: Dr. Marcel R. Hoosbeek, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Biogeochemical process and bioremediation of contaminated soils and food safety
• Soil biology and biochemistry process and activity in degraded and polluted soils, including functioning and process of microbes and macrofauna under the condition of contaminant stress and different land uses.
• Soil behaviour, cycling, speciation, availability of trace metals and organic pollutants. We focus on enhanced microbial degradation of soil organic pollutants by earthworms, inactivation of heavy metals by phosphate-solubilizing microorganisms, geo-statistical and spatial analysis of soil quality, environmental pollution.
• Pollution characteristics and source analysis of heavy metals in agricultural land and products of China. National Key Research and Development Program of China, investigator by my team, 2016-2020, 28.4 M RMB.
• Regulation and control of poisonous and harmful organic pollutants (PAEs phthalates, antibiotics, hormones) in croplands, National Key Research and Development Program of China, investigator by my team, 2017-2021, 3.5 M RMB.
• Pollution characteristics and source analysis of poisonous and harmful chemical and biological pollutants in cropland of main agricultural area of China. National Key Research and Development Program of China, investigator by my team, 2017-2021, 3.6 M RMB.
• Micro-interfacial mechanisms of spatial-temporal evolution of key speciation of heavy metals in typical parent soils from the Pearl River Basin, funded by key project of National Natural Science Foundation (No.U1401234), investigator, 2015-2018, 2.5 M RMB.
• Safety utilization technology of Cadmium and Lead polluted arable lands in Pearl River Basin, funded by National Science and technology support program (2015BAD05B05), investigator, 2015-2019, 6.66 M RMB
• Soil organic chlorine bio-cooperative degradation process and functional microbial molecular ecological mechanism, funded by National Natural Science Foundation (No.41171210), investigator, 2012-2015, 0.8 M RMB.
• Enhancement of earthworms on soil pentachlorophenol decomposition of Laccase, funded by National Natural Science Foundation (No.40871152), investigator, 2009-2011, 0.8 M RMB.
• Earthworm Bio-catalyzed dissimilatory concurrent detoxifcation of soil Cr(VI) and PAHs, funded by National Natural Science Foundation (No.40771110), investigator, 2008-2010, 0.8 M RMB.
PUBLICATIONS (only published in SCI journals)
（1）Xiaojing Li, Xin Wang, Yueyong Zhang, Qian Zhao, Binbin Yu, Yongtao Li, and Qixing Zhou.Salinity and Conductivity Amendment of Soil Enhanced the Bioelectrochemical Degradation of Petroleum Hydrocarbons. Scientific Reports. 2016, 32861(6), doi:10.1038/srep32861.
（2）Gangbiao Jiang, Yongtao Li. Facile Preparation of Amorphous Iron Nanoparticles Filled Alginate Matrix Composites with High Stability. Composites Science and Technology, 2016, 134 (6) , 168–174
（3）Yulong Zhang , Liying Wang , Wenyan Li, Huijuan Xu, Yancai Shi, Yingtao Sun, Xiong Cheng, Xiaoyang Chen, Yongtao Li*. Earthworms and phosphate-solubilizing bacteria enhance carbon accumulation in manure-amended soils. Journal of Soils and Sediments. doi:10. 1007/ s11368-016-1482-6
（4）Zhong Lin, Zhen Zhen, Zhihao Wu, Jiewen Yang, Laiyuan Zhong, Hanqiao Hu, Chunling Luo, Jing Bai, Yongtao Li*, Dayi Zhang. The impact on the soil microbial community and enzyme activity of two earthworm species during the bioremediation of pentachlorophenol-contaminated soils. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 2016,301, pp. 35 – 45
（5）Xiaomin Li, Zhong Lin, Chunling Luo, Jing Bai, Yingtao Sun, Yongtao Li*. Enhanced biodegradation mechanism of soil pentachlorophenol by two earthworm species: Evidence of functional bacteria using DNA stable isotope probing. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 81 (2015) 168-177
（6）Zhong Lin, Jing Bai, Shiqi Lao, Wenyan Li, Zhihao Wu, Yongtao Li*, Baruch Spiro, Dayi Zhang, Enhancing pentachlorophenol degradation by vermicomposting associated bioremediation. Ecological Engineering. 210.1016/j.ecoleng.2015.12.004
（7）Jian-Fei Huang, Yong-Tao Li, Jin-Hua Wu, Piao-Yang Cao, Yong-Lin Liu, Gang-Biao Jiang∗. Floatable, macroporous structured alginate sphere supporting iron nanoparticles used for emergent Cr(VI) spill treatment. Carbohydrate Polymers 146 (2016) 115–122
（8）Hanqin Xiong, Yongtao Li, Yanfei Cai*, Yu Cao and Yan Wang. Isolation of Bacillus amyloliquefaciens JK6 and identification of its lipopeptides surfactin for suppressing tomato bacterial wilt. RSC Adv., 2015, 5, 82042
（9）Zhao XR, Cai YF, Peng C, Zhao SQ, Li YT*. Regulation of nitrification in latosolic red soils by organic amendment. Environmental earth sciences. 2014, 71(9): 3865-3878
（10）Yu, H.Y., Li, F.B., Yu,W.M., Li, Y.T., Yang,G.Y., Zhou,S.G., Zhang,T.B., Gao,Y.X., Wan,H.F. Assessment of organochlorine pesticide contamination in relation to soil properties in the Pearl River Delta, China, Science of the Total Environment,2013,447(1):160-168.
（11）Li XM, Liu L, Liu TX*, Yuan T, Zhang W, Li FB*, Zhou SG, Li YT, Electron transfer capacity dependence of quinone-mediated Fe(III) reduction and current generation by Klebsiella pneumoniae L17, Chemosphere 92 (2013)218–224.
（12）Cai YF, Peng C., Zhao SQ, Cai AH & Li YT*. Balanced fertilization improved soil ammonia-oxidizing bacterial community in latosolic red soil. Acta Agriculturae Scandinavica, Section B - Soil & Plant Science, 62:6, 531-540
（13）Lin Z., Li XM., Huang DY.,Li FB., Li YT. *. Enhancement of two ecological earthworm species (Eisenia foetida and Amynthas robustus E.Perrier) on removal and degradation processes of soil DDT. J. Environ. Monit., 2012, 14 (6), 1551 – 1558 .
（14）XM Li, TX Liu, NM Zhang, G Ren, FB Li*, YT Li. (2012) Effect of Cr(VI) on Fe(III) reduction in three paddy soils from the Hani terrace field at high altitude. Applied Clay Science 64, 53–60.
（15）XM Li, TX Liu*, FB Li*, W Zhang, SG Zhou, YT Li. (2012) Reduction of structural Fe(III) in oxyhydroxides by Shewanella decolorationis S12 and characterization of the surface properties of iron minerals. Journal of Soils and Sediments 12, 217–227.
（16）Cai YF., Peng C., Qiu S., Li YT*, Gao YH. Dichromate digestion–spectrophotometric procedure for determination of soil microbial biomass carbon in association with fumigation–extraction. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis, 2011, 42:2824–2834.
（17）Zhuang, L., Zhou, S.G., Li,Y.T., Yuan, Y. Enhanced performance of air-cathode two-chamber microbial fuel cells with high-pH anode and low-pH cathode. Bioresource Technology.2010.101: 3514–3519.
（18）Zhuang, L., Zhou, S.G., Li, Y.T., Liu, T.L. Huang D.Y. In situ Fenton-enhanced cathodic reaction for sustainable increased electricity generation in microbial fuel cells. Journal of Power Sources. 2010, 195(5): 1379-13
（19）Zhuang, L., Feng, C.H., Zhou, S.G., Li, Y.T., Wang,Y.Q. Comparison of membrane- and cloth-cathode assembly for scalable microbial fuel cells: Construction, performance and cost. Process Biochemistry.2010,45:929–934
（20）Li X.J., Liu C.S, Li F.B., Li Y.T.*, Zhang L.J., Liu, C.P., Zhou Y.Z. The oxidative transformation of sodium arsenite at the interface of α-MnO2 and water. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2010, 173(1-3): 675-681
（21）Li Y.T., Rouland C., Benedetti, M., Li F.B., Pando, A., Lavelle P., Dai J. Microbial biomass, enzyme activity and mineralization in relation to soil C, N and P turnover influenced by acid metal stress. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 2009, 41: 969-977
（22）Li Y.T., Becquer T., Dai J., Quantin C., Benedetti, M. Ion activity and distribution of heavy metals in acid mine drainage polluted subtropical soils. Environmental Pollution. 2009, 157: 1249-1257
（23）Wang, Y., Wang, L.S., Li, F.B., Liang, J.B., Li, Y.T. *, Dai J., Loh, T.C., Ho, Y. W. Effects of Oxytetracycline and Sulfachloropyridazine residues on the reductive ability of Shewanella Decolorationis S12. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2009, 57 (13)：5878–5883
（24）Li, X. M., Li, Y.T., Li, F. B., Zhou, S.G., Feng, C. H., Liu, T. X. Interfacial interactive reaction of iron-reducing bacterium and goethite for reductive dechlorination of chlorinated organic compounds. Chinese Science Bulletin. 2009, 54: 2800-2804.
（25）Dong, J., Li, Y. T., Zhang, L.J., Liu C.S., Sun L.N., Zhou J. M. The oxidative degradation of sulfadiazine at the interface of α-MnO2 and water. Journal of Chemical Technology & Biotechnology. 2009, 84(12): 1848-1853.
（26）Li Y.T., Li F.B., Chen J.J. Yang G.Y., Wan H.F., Zhang T.B., Liu J.M. The concentrations, distribution and sources of PAHs in agricultural soils and vegetables from Shunde, Guangdong, China. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 2008, 139:61–76
（27）Li, F.B., Wang, X.G., Li, Y.T., Zeng, F., Zhang, L.J., Hao, M.D., Ruan, H.D. Enhancement of Polycarboxylic Acids on Reductive Transformation of Pentachlorophenol at the Interface of Iron Oxides-water, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2008, 321, 332–341
（28）Li F.B., Wang, X.G., Liu,C.S., Li,Y.T., Zeng, F., Liu, L. Reductive transformation of Pentachlorophenol on the Interface of Tropical Soil Colloids and Water. Geoderma, 2008, 148: 70-78.
（29）Li, Y.T., Li, F.B., Zhang, T.B., Yang, G.Y., Chen, J.J. Wan, H.F. Pollution assessment, distribution and sources of PAHs in agricultural soils of Pearl River Delta - the biggest manufacturing base in China, Journal of Environmental Science and Health, 2007, 42(13):1979-87
（30）Hoosbeek, M., Li Y.T., Scarascia-Mugnozza G.E. Free atmospheric CO2 enrichment (FACE) increased labile and total carbon in the mineral soil of a short rotation Poplar plantation. Plant and Soil, 2006, 281:247–254
（31）Li, Y.T., Becquer, T., Quantin, C., Benedetti, M., Lavelle, P, Dai, J. Microbial activity indices: sensitive soil quality indicators for trace metal stress. Pedosphere, 2005,15(4) : 409-416
(1)Li Yong-Tao, Li Wen-Yan, Xu Hui-Juan.Speciation, Activity, Transformation and Degradation of Heavy Metals and Organochlorines in Red Soils. In. Luo Yong-Ming. (2016). Research on Soil Pollution and Remediation in China for Twenty Years. Science Press.
(2)Zhang, Yu-Long. Wang, Jin-Jin. Li Yong-Tao. (2016). Ecoengineering Sciences. Ministry of agriculture "12th Five-Year" planning materials for general higher education.
(3)Li Yong-Tao. (2016). Soil Science for 30 Years: From the Classics to the Frontiers. Song Chang-Qing. Beijing. China. China Commerce and Trade Press.
(4)Li Yong-Tao. (2016). Research Progress in Some Frontier Fields of Soil Science. Song Chang-Qing. Beijing. China. China Commerce and Trade Press.